1 member, 94 messages added in the last 7 days
We Catholic homeschooling parents need to help our children navigate the college selection/application/preparation process. We'll discuss colleges, Catholic and secular, and keep in mind all kinds of majors. We'll share what we know of a college's environment in terms of morals (e.g., dorm life), spirituality (e.g., Masses, confessions, devotions), classroom environment (i.e., tolerance for truth vs. politically correct discussions). We'll also discuss how to prepare our homeschoolers for college (SAT exams, summer programs for high schoolers, transcripts, volunteer hours, application essays, scholarships and financial aid). Curriculum issues, if related to college requirements/preparation, may be included. All members should be respectful of the Magesterium and the Pope.
- Home Schooling
- Apr 4, 2003
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.