Pictures

  • iamagambit
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 20, 2005
      Here's a list of my meager DT collection thus far. Please let me know
      if you would like photos of any of them. Also, if you have duplicates
      of any DT minis that I don't have, I'm always interested...

      005 King Niflung's Throne Hall (incomplete)
      A02 Crocodylians with Crossbows
      A05 Fishmen with Tridents
      A06 Tritonite Deep Sea Marines with Harpoons and Shields
      AC01 Amphibian Colossus with Crew (Crew Only)
      AC03 Frogman Chariot (Birds and archer only)
      AM01 Amphibian Cavalry (Riders only)
      AW01 Arctic Warrior War Sled Drawn by Polar Bears
      B01 Boar Headed Tribesmen with Spears
      BC01 Boar Headed Chiefs
      C02 Centaurs Galloping
      D76 Dragon
      D78 Fire Drake
      D79 Large Dragon
      D80 Small Dragon
      DE03 Wind Djinn
      DE05 Winged Snake Demon
      DE06 "Old Scratch"
      DE09 Medusa
      DE10 Syn the She-Devil
      DE11 Demon Rising From Hell's Well
      GI02 Frost Giants
      GI03 Polyphemos Cyclops
      GI04 Storm Giant/Lightning
      GI05 Hill Giant with Tree Trunk
      GI06 Big Meg the Female Giant with Pot and Ladle
      M04 Torture Rack and Brazier
      M05 Gallows and Stocks
      M06 Guillotine
      M07 Human Victims
      M08 Bodies and Booty
      M09 Weapons
      MB02 Triceratops with Rider
      MB03 Five Headed Hydra
      MB04 Unicorn Herd
      MB06 Griffon with Nest, Eggs and Griffon Chick
      MB07 Sea Witch
      MB09 Great Owl with Rider
      MB10 Giant Winged Cat
      O1 Ogres
      P02 Goblin Captains
      P04 Hippogriff and Unicorn
      P05 Saurian Captain and Champions
      P06 Super Hero and Heroine
      P07 Adventurer or Thief
      P09 Caped Thief
      P10 Sorcerer Sorcering
      P12 Rictus the Zombie King
      P13 Swordsman in Scale Armor mounted & on foot
      P14 Sorceress Sorcering
      P15 Cleric with Mace in Armor
      P16 Fool or Jester
      P17 Bard or Harpist
      P18 Swordsman Sword and Shield
      P20 Female Thief
      P21 Silent Stalker
      P24 Ranger Fighter with Bow
      P25 High Elfin Warrior Mage
      P28 Swashbuckler Swordsman
      P30 Masked Magician
      P31 Shaman Casting Spells and Pseudo Dragon
      P32 Barbarian Warrior Maid
      P33 Ali-baba Arabian Type Fighter
      P34 Female Ranger
      P35 Witch or Hag with Broomstick
      P37 Halfling Thief
      P38 Halfling Female with Sling
      P40 Female Dwarf Adventurer or Thief
      P41 Halfling Magician
      P42 Elfin Thief or Adventurer
      P46 Sword and Dagger Fighter
      P47 Swordswoman or Thief
      P48 Celtic Warrior Prince
      P49 Dwarf Fighter Axe and Helmet
      P50 Dwarf Warrior in Chainmail
      S01 Pikeman
      S02 Spearman with Shields
      S03 Heavy Bowman
      S04 Light Infantry Javelineers
      SMC01 Champion Mounted on Giant Lizard
      SMN01 Nobles Riding Armored Loping Lizards
      T02 Armored Trolls
    • dave.sabs
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 21, 2005
        Hi Brady & Jen,

        Pics of 2 that aren't in the Armory catalogue or the 1981 DT catalogue would
        be great -

        MB10 Giant Winged Cat
        005 King Niflung's Throne Hall (incomplete)

        Work and life have not allowed much time for hobbies - I keep meaning to
        scan the above catalogues into the files section - any use to anyone?

        I have a bunch of spares that I haven't really sorted out (surprise,
        surprise) - should we set up a trades section?

        Dave

      • iamagambit@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 21, 2005
          Dave,

          We'll take pictures of them and send them shortly.  We'd certainly be interested in a trades section...  there are a bunch of DT minis we want (pretty much all of the ones we don't already have).  Putting a copy of the '81 Dragontooth catalog up would be good.  Do you know if DT did catalogs in any other years?

          -Brady
        • thedozingdragon
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
            Hi Brady / Jen,

            Any pics would be great - my digital camera is not the best plus has
            recently seen battle with my 2 year old............... It would be nice
            to get painted pics from everyone's collections - I think the space is
            there on the group photos! I did just pick up some P range for a good
            price and I'll add them to the folders today hopefully.

            Dave
          • iamagambit@aol.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 31, 2006
              We only need six or seven of the P range to be complete in that area, now.  Speaking of which, we have spare blisters of P32 Barbarian Warrior Maid and P49 Dwarf Fighter Axe & Helm sitting in our pile of stuff to EBay, but if a group member needs them we can sell/trade them instead.

              -Brady & Jen