Big Mix og Giveaways, 2nd November

  • Administration
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2010
      Dear Members

      There is a New & Fresh Selection of Giveaways & Coupons for Tuesday 2nd November

      Keep checking the 'World' section of each new page as there you will find items that can be obtained by anyone, in any country! We are doing our very best to continually expand the selection. Don't forget to look at previous pages, for a wider selection!

      Help your family and friends by forwarding this email to them. In the present economic climate, they will definately appreciate the thought!

      To view the new page, simply click on the link below (or copy/paste link directly into your browser):

      http://www.freebiesave.com/nov02.htm

      We hope you enjoy browsing through today's mix and that you find many things of use!

      Regards
      Club Admin