coins

  • ronald evans
    Message 1 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
      Chip;

      Received my coins today and what a surprize.... These are much nicer than the pictures... You sure they are the same coin, I'm not complaining...

      Blessings... ~Ron

    • ronald evans
      Message 2 of 9 , Nov 1, 2008
        Tom & Tony
            They showed up today, and what a treat, had a few little bonuses in there. Very much appreciated.
        You even read my comments from before and remembered to actually order in the wax.

        You have done yourself proud, again.

        God Bless   ~Ron