pitting

  • hackett_sean
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
      Will Ren Wax fill in pitting? Thanks, sean
    • Glenn Aitelli
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
        Hi Sean. No. Ren Wax just kind of sits on top of the metal. So if you have a visible pit before you will have a shiny pit after!
        Glenn

        Will Ren Wax fill in pitting? Thanks, sean

      • Jerry Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2008
          Hey my friend! I have not used Ren Wax Sean. I hope
          someone else responds.. God Bless.. Jerry..

          http://www.ancientcoinstore.com