Does This Photo Work?

  • Jerry C. Jones
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2007
      Please share your opinion: http://tinyurl.com/yzlxko God Bless..
      Jerry..
    • Jorge Cavalheiro
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
        Hi Jerry.
        Personally when i take a picture of a coin i use the highest resolution possible and black background on silver,gold coins and white for bronze.
        Jorge.

      • Jerry Jones
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 2, 2007
          Thanks my friend! Jorge, please bookmark and follow
          my theory and see if you agree. I will be adding more
          about the coin today or tommorrow.. thanks and God
          Bless.. Jerry..
          --- Jorge Cavalheiro <jcavalheiro@...>

          http://www.ancientcoinstore.com