My Commitent To 2007

  • Jerry C. Jones
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2007
      My commitment to 2007. I wish to be more open and loving to my
      brothers and sisters. I wish to heal any wounds, which may have ever
      existed. If I have offended then I am sorry and I ask forgiveness.
      I try to extend forgiveness and kindness to all and yet I am sure I
      am often weak.

      I realize I am highly opinionated and I will be working on that and I
      will appreciate your bringing to my attention any faults you
      observe. I will honor your position. I now tire very easily so I
      will pace myself more so I can be of more help to my brothers and
      sisters. I have recently noticed more trash beside the road. I plan
      to spend one part of a day each week picking up trash near where I
      live so I can make my little corner of this planet more attractive to
      my brothers, sisters and me.

      God has blessed me with you special friends and I have known some of
      you more than three years now. How fortunate I am to have you as my
      friends and I extend my gratitude to God for such loving, caring and
      special people. I plan to honor our friendships. Thank you for
      allowing me to share my commitments.. God Bless.. Jerry..