Books by Sayles, Robinson

  • Breck Breckenridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2006
      I still have the following books for sale.  Someone new to our hobby will be reading this, I imagine.  For those just beginning or even those with a more "intermediate" level of interest, these titles are perfect!

      Ancient Coin Collecting (2nd edition) by Wayne Sayles.
      2003, Krause Publications, Iola WI., ISBN: 0-87349-515-2
      Hard back, book is in pristine condition with dustcover
      Sold for $29.99 new.

      Ancient Coin Collecting II: Numismatic Art of the Greek World, Wayne Sayles
      1997, Krause, Iola WI, ISBN: 0-87341-500-0
      Hard back, book is in pristince condition with dustcover.
      Sold for $24.95 new.

      Ancient Coin Collecting III: The Roman World - Politics and Propaganda, W. Sayles
      1997, Krause, Iola WI, ISBN 0-87341-533-7
      Hard back, book is in pristine condition with dustcover (dustcover paper slightly bent on front in-flap
      Sold for $24.95 new.

      Confessions of a Numismatic Fanatic: How to Get the Most out of Coin Collecting, Frank S. Robinson
      1992, published by Clio's Cabinet, Lodi WI, ISBN: 1-879080-01-X
      Hard back, book is in excellent condition with dustcover.  Has very minor highlighting on two pages and six dogeared pages. Sounds worse than it is.  Book looks almost new.
      Sold for $24.95 new.

      I'll sell each and/or all for half price, plus modest postage cost via Media Mail.
      If interested please contact me directly at this email electrum_io@...
      And of course if you require addition info on any of these please write.

      Thanks, Breck