July the Fourth Special Sale of Personal Collection coins

  • Breck Breckenridge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Hi there fellow Coin Zappers and Collectors!
      Announcing a special 3 day only "Fourth of July" Sale of some of my Personal Collection coins.  These are currently up for bids at auction on FORVM at this URL: http://tinyurl.com/hv8q4

      I am selling a number of my Constantine the Great folli and also one very handsome centenionalis of Constantius II.  Also up for bids my entire collection of large AE 2 centenionali of Theodosius the Great.  I got onto a Theo "kick" for a while there and collected all of the types in the AE 2 size coins.  There's five of them with very high end quality.  Then I also have two nice Postumus antoniniani, a more or less silver one and another that is obviously billon and looks it.  Lastly I am liquidating one of my Pantikapaions.  I found a slightly better specimen so am selling my Tauric Cheronessus Pan with a Bull's Head reverse for only $25 starting bid!  This is a very good coin.

      So it is an interesting mix of items from across a broad spectrum of time in the Ancient Coins history.  Please have a look and place a bid.  This is only for the 4th of July weekend, a three day listing, at least for now.  Any questions about the coins, please ask!  And thanks for looking.  Here's to your good luck and good auction wins!

      Friendly greetings, Breck (aka electrum!)