UNCLEANED CULLS 4 SALE

  • janneusalexander
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2006
      Group,
      I have several auctions for 20+ coin lots of uncleaned culls ending
      Friday that are still under a $1 with $2 S&H. Many of these coins would
      be decent specimens if they were not chipped or broken. They will make
      good practice coins for electrolysis experiments. I also have a few 12
      coin lots of As size coins with bids under a buck ending Friday as
      well.

      http://cgi3.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewUserPage&userid=damvue

      Thank you,
      Larry W. Faulkner