Special Offer from CommonBronze.com to Coin Zappers!

  • Tony
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 1, 2005
      We would like to welcome the Coin Zappers group to CommonBronze.com,
      and are offering a one time 5% discount on your order thru tax day
      April 15th, 2005.

      Simply enter the coupon code APCZ at checkout and you will receive a
      5% discount on your total order including shipping! The discount is
      good on ever single item that we have in the store.

      We feel that you will be hard pressed to find the selection of tools
      and supplies that we carry at CommonBronze, we have become the
      ancient coin cleaning tool house!

      A sample of the items that we have in stock:

      Vinyl & Safety-T 2x2 Flips, 2x2 Cardboard and plastic 2x2 boxes,
      Magnifiers, our specialty item the Pin Vise with Tungsten tips (Read
      the Reviews!!), picks, probes, and one of the largest collections of
      dremel attachments for cleaning coins!

      And, we sell coins to ;-) … we have our site specials Syrian
      uncleaned coins (smaller AE4 size) for $1.00 each and a little of
      our "nice" uncleaned coins at $1.50 each. Not to mention a number of
      single coins and lots of coins.

      All of our coins that are sold individually include a 2x2 flip with
      a full attribution of the coin. On our website you will see that
      each coin carries a size and weight and full attribution that we
      were capable of.

      Thank you, and we hope to see you soon.

      Tom Ross & Tony Jaworski
      http://www.commonbronze.com