Re: [CoinZappers] Chuck's email

  • Roxanne Himmelstein
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2005
      Hi friends. Can someone come up with Chuck's email
      address? I am not mechanically inclined, and I need
      his help on constructing a couple of pieces for me.
      Thanks!
      Roxanne :)

      =====
      Roxanne Himmelstein, CPA Accounting and tax services available.
      Member of PICPA.
      CEO of Coinmasters, member #1794
      coppercuckoo, sales on Ebay
      *****Have a great day!!!*****