The Aristuttle Zapper!

  • Ernest Thompson
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
      Well, Chuck`s zapper has arrived safely here in Norfolk, England. It
      certainly looks a great machine, somewhat removed my 1st zapper - a
      stainlee steel teapot!!!

      Must go - let zapping commence!!

      Kind regards,
      Ernie.
    • Ernest Thompson

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
            Well, it looks as though mine is here too, but I wasn't in to take
            delivery so it might be some while before I get hold of it. And there's
            £15.62 to pay in duty, too!

            Bill

            In message <cm7lh9+5gq9@...>, Ernest Thompson
            <Longlandsdrive@...> writes

            --
            Tame ape-man replies to Bill Welch's fearfully-tinted digit!
          • Jerry Jones
            Message 5 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
              Good luck Ernie! Please let us know how it goes.. God
              Bless.. Jerry..
              --- Ernest Thompson <Longlandsdrive@...> wrote:

              > Well, Chuck`s zapper has arrived safely here in
              > Norfolk, England. It
              > certainly looks a great machine, somewhat removed my
              > 1st zapper - a
              > stainlee steel teapot!!!
              >
              > Must go - let zapping commence!!
              >
              > Kind regards,
              > Ernie.

              Check out the new Yahoo! Front Page.
              www.yahoo.com
            • Chris
              Message 6 of 6 , Nov 2, 2004
                Just received my zapper last week and I'm still waiting on the power supply.  Anyone have experience with Gringott's zapping mixture?  I have some and I'm wondering how it compares to sodium carbonate.

                Thanks,

                Chris

                http://mail.yahoo.com