Added items

  • William Roth
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 3, 2004
      Hi Members,
          Sorry for all the cross posting but want to reach people and let them know I have added many silver coins, rings and a few oil lamps to my site the last couple days. Get a chance stop by and check them out. Sorry for the different styles of photos but have been trying different things with my camera and haven't got it quite down to a science yet :). Incase your wondering, I accept checks, money orders, Paypal, and credit cards by phone. Thanks.

      Bill (cricket_44 on e-bay)
      Our web site: http://www.timelesshistory.com