Troubles with site help.

  • William Roth
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
      Hi Friends,
          I had 1 person tell me they were not able to get to my site that the link gives them an error message. I would like to have people just check these links and let me know if there is any problem with them.
      http://www.timelesshistory.com and also www.timelesshistory.com please let me know if either is having a problem. Thanks in advance and sorry to bother you with this.

      Bill (cricket_44 on e-bay)
      Our web site: http://www.timelesshistory.com
      Toll free # 1-877-497-7348

       This email contains proprietary information
       and may be confidential. If you are not
       the intended recipient of this email, you
       are hereby notified that any dissemination,
       distribution or copying of this message is
       strictly prohibited. If you received this
       message in error, please delete it
       immediately.
    • Robert Schwarer
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
        No problem here.
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
          Bill, the first time I clicked on the http I got
          nothing but I clicked on the second and page popped
          right up. I then went back to first and it came right
          up.. don't know if the sequence had anything to do
          with it.. I assume any bit of information is valuable
          to you as you fine tune.. good luck my freind and God
          Bless.. Jerry..
          --- William Roth <zeus@...> wrote:
          > Hi Friends,
          > I had 1 person tell me they were not able to get
          > to my site that the link gives them an error
          > message. I would like to have people just check
          > these links and let me know if there is any problem
          > with them.
          > http://www.timelesshistory.com and also
          > www.timelesshistory.com please let me know if either
          > is having a problem. Thanks in advance and sorry to
          > bother you with this.
          >

          > Bill (cricket_44 on e-bay)
          > Our web site: http://www.timelesshistory.com
          > Toll free # 1-877-497-7348

          > This email contains proprietary information
          > and may be confidential. If you are not
          > the intended recipient of this email, you
          > are hereby notified that any dissemination,
          > distribution or copying of this message is
          > strictly prohibited. If you received this
          > message in error, please delete it
          > immediately.

        • datrainn
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 1, 2004
            Bill, I had the same experience as Jerry. If that helps.

            Denny

            --- In CoinZappers@yahoogroups.com, Jerry Jones <jceaus@y...> wrote:
            > Bill, the first time I clicked on the http I got
            > nothing but I clicked on the second and page popped
            > right up. I then went back to first and it came right
            > up.. don't know if the sequence had anything to do
            > with it.. I assume any bit of information is valuable
            > to you as you fine tune.. good luck my freind and God
            > Bless.. Jerry..
            > --- William Roth <zeus@e...> wrote:
            > > Hi Friends,
            > > I had 1 person tell me they were not able to get
            > > to my site that the link gives them an error
            > > message. I would like to have people just check
            > > these links and let me know if there is any problem
            > > with them.
            > > http://www.timelesshistory.com and also
            > > www.timelesshistory.com please let me know if either
            > > is having a problem. Thanks in advance and sorry to
            > > bother you with this.
            > >

            > > Bill (cricket_44 on e-bay)
            > > Our web site: http://www.timelesshistory.com
            > > Toll free # 1-877-497-7348

            > > This email contains proprietary information
            > > and may be confidential. If you are not
            > > the intended recipient of this email, you
            > > are hereby notified that any dissemination,
            > > distribution or copying of this message is
            > > strictly prohibited. If you received this
            > > message in error, please delete it
            > > immediately.

          • Haroon Tareen
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 2, 2004