Saturdays auctions

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 5, 2004
      Hi Members,
      Many items ending tomarrow with VERY LOW bids!!!! Great
      opertunity to get items at a low price for resale while others pay
      their income taxes :) Then you can list later to make a profit!!!
      Come take a look http://www.cricketsemporium.com

      Bill (cricket_44 on e-bay)
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 15, 2004
        Hi Friends,
        Many items ending Saturday with very little bids!! Check them out
        if you get a chance. Also many items listed on my web site. New
        items go up all the time. http://www.timelesshistory.com

        Bill (cricket_44 on e-bay)