Spammers

  • rarecoins2001
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
      I think the people posting dating services and stuff not relating to
      coins should be kicked out of the group. I have noticed a huge
      increase in the penis patch, medication discounts and investment
      advise I have been getting since joining. These people come on and
      get our email addresses and sell them to email companies. A person
      posting this kind of stuff should be kicked off no questions asked.

      Shawn
    • Jerry Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 1, 2003
        HI Shawn.. Jerry here. I will keep a closer eye on
        this stuff as will the mods I am sure. I have been
        deleting without reading but that is no excuse.
        Forgive me if I have been a bit lax. Still under the
        weather a bit.. thanks my friend and God Bless..
        Jerry.. PS: I would say that at least twice a week I
        am deleting bulk mail to our sites without opening for
        fear of a virus. They are primarily about the penis
        thing..
        --- rarecoins2001 <rarecoins2001@...> wrote:
        > I think the people posting dating services and stuff
        > not relating to
        > coins should be kicked out of the group. I have
        > noticed a huge
        > increase in the penis patch, medication discounts
        > and investment
        > advise I have been getting since joining. These
        > people come on and
        > get our email addresses and sell them to email
        > companies. A person
        > posting this kind of stuff should be kicked off no
        > questions asked.
        >
        > Shawn

        Free Pop-Up Blocker - Get it now
        http://companion.yahoo.com/