New listings!!!!

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003

      Hi Members,
      I have not posted all week due to a motor vehicle accident the
      wife and I was in and been real busy with getting things worked out
      for a replacement vehicle and all the insurance companys involved. I
      have finally got all caught up and listed some items to end this
      Saturday. Please come by and check them out. Thanks.

      www.cricketsemporium.com
      Bill (cricket_44 on e-bay)
    • Bill
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 26, 2004
        Hi Members,
        Many new items have been listed to end Saturday and Sunday. Please
        stop by if you get the chance and check them out.

        http://www.cricketsemporium.com

        Bill (cricket_44 on e-bay)
        zeus@...