RE: 93 kg Uncleaned Unattributed Ancient Coins Available from HolyLand

  • zzantiquities
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 7, 2013
      Happy (Hebrew) New Year, Friends and Clients!

      We have 93kg of uncleaned/unattributed ancient coins (3 packages of approx. 30kg each package!) of mixed varieties available for sale/export.
      -- Special low prices for bulk purchases!

      Here are some before and after (cleaning) pictures of another typical (previous) 14kg hoard (some say this client 'overcleaned'):
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345

      A recent 5kg we prepared, photographed, and delivered:
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=514

      Here is another previously delivered 16kg hoard:
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342

      Here is yet another previously delivered 16kg hoard:
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337

      We have a very special lot of 250 Widow's Mites found in the Dead Sea region - the same dry region that preserved the Dead Sea Scrolls - at very low take-all price:
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=503

      Hoard of 250 Ancient Scarab & Stamp Seals:
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=515

      All of our ancient items come with Export Approval legal documentation from the Israel Antiquities Authority.

      All of our prices include complementary, express 4-7 day secure, global, trackable delivery on our account.

      kindest regards,

      B. Leon
      Z.Z. Antiquities, Ltd.
      Jerusalem