For Sale: Various Bulk Ancient Coin Lots & Hoards from HolyLand

  • zzantiquities
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 18, 2013
      Hi Friends and Clients,

      We have various bulk hoards and lots of various ancient coin types available for sale/export. Least expensive per coin are the uncleaned/unattributed coins prices per kilogram (working out to be approx. 1.50 - 2.00 USD per coin), and various lots priced per coin. Also available are lots/hoards not listed (as we have over 20,000+ items in inventory at any one time, we only post a small indicative sample on our web site):
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=b3272cec10093afa4cdb06088f3f436f&f=9

      Please contact us direct e-mail below.

      kindest regards,

      B. Leon
      Z.Z. Antiquities, Ltd.
      Jerusalem
      INFO (AT) ZZANTIQUITIES (DOT) COM
      INFO (AT) ZZANCIENTART (DOT) COM
    • leo hernandez
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2013
        Why no price list?

        Leo G. Hernandez
        602-359-9628

        “If people are good only because they fear punishment,
        and hope for a reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.”

        Albert Einstein