32 Auctions up:LARGE sized Ancient Roman, Provincal, Byzantine, and a Parthian!

  • nefariumx
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 2012

      Hello all, unemployment forces the sale of many of my LARGE SIZED Ancient Roman Coins.

      I have just finished putting up 32 auctions on ebay.  Sorry these are only available to USA buyers because I don't want to deal with long lines at the post office and customs forms this season!

      Auction highlights include a strange snake / column reverse, a wierd possibly Republic coin with big portraits on both front and back, few mystery coins because I'm not too good with Greek provincials... and of course Nero, Drusus, Claudius, Philip, Faustina, Herennia Etruscilla, Theodosius I, Augustus, Maxentius, Diocletian, Julian II, Commodus, Caracalla, Septimius Severus, Maximianus or Galerius(?), Elagabalus, Vologases III Silver Drachm, and a good old Jesus Gospels coin with the five dots on cross.  (Basil II & Constantine VIII).

      The following link is to my 32 Auctions ending in the next 6-10 days, most all start at $1.00 with no reserve:
      http://search.ebay.com/?sass=nefariumx&ht=-1

      Thank you and I wish you a great holiday and new year!  -Chris