$$ Groups lots and Uncleaned coins offered on eBay this week - NO RESERVE!!

  • Brian Rowe
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 12, 2012
      Hi Everyone,

      I'm offering group lots of Roman Imperials (group lots of 10 coins, 1 lot of 12 Ants and 1 lot of 20 1st-2nd century large bronzes), Greek (group lots of 5 coins and an all uncleaned lot of 9 coins), Roman Provincials (group lots of 5 coins), and Byzantines (group lots of 5 coins) all starting at 0.99 on eBay. Some lots have uncleaned coins as well.

      Auctions end this coming Sunday (Nov. 18th).

      The auctions are here: http://tinyurl.com/b9xqrnd

      If you have any questions, please email me at sales@... or simply reply offlist to this post.

      Thanks for looking!

      Best regards,