aaccoins uncleaned lots

  • aaccoins
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2012
      Dear All
      as promised here I go again back in action. I will try and move all my stock in the next few months that I have sitting around for many years. IT is difficult for me to find all my stuff that I have moved to storage but you will see my stuff for sale often.
      I will try offering first any uncleaned coin lots that I think that are really good directly to group members and if there is no or little interest on Ebay.
      I will be posting pictures on my folder in the group pictures for everyone to see.

      I accept orders only on my new gmail email that I monitor all the time.
      aaccoins@...

      Please do not make any payment unless I inform of availability.
      On lots that I have limited quantities an dI expect a lot of orders I will be placing a limit on the coins for each customer so more people can have the opotrunity to buy.

      I have two lots of coins available now for for sale.
      Lot 1 Roman coins.
      Only 200 available so just 10 coins per customer. 2.50 per coin includes shipping. There are some crusty coins in this lot but they will be easy to clean since they are from dry Middle East climate and desert patine. I prefer dry cleaning these coins but who am I to tell....
      I can see gems in this lot I will try and make the 20 lots as similar as possible.

      Lot 2
      Mixed coins. 3.50 per coin This lot consists of mostly Greek, ptolemy, byzantine and roman coins. I see a few proculator coins as well. Heavy on the Greek and ptolemy in varius sizes. This is for people who like suprises and coins not seen in European lots. You will not see any MAcedonean greek coins. Some Alexnder the great but all will be Middle Eastern mints.
      No limit per customer for these but please minimum order 5 coins.

      You can see pictures for these coins in the Groups pictures in my Folder AACCOINS

      See you all soon

      Alex