Happy Passover, Good Friday, and Happy Easter Sunday

  • zzantiquities
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2012
      Hi,

      As we approach tonight's Passover Seder Night rituals (which clearly symbolize and foreshadowed thousands of years in advance the sacrifice of our Passover lamb: Jesus the Promised Messiah),
      I would like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy Passover, Good Friday, and Happy Easter Sunday.

      As Passover is also known as the 'Spring Holiday' in Hebrew, I would like to wish you all a 'Hag Aviv Sameah' = 'Happy Spring Holiday'. And the
      implication being: may your entire Spring be one long holiday!

      kindest regards,

      B. Leon
      Z.Z. Antiquities, Ltd.
      Jerusalem