Offering

  • Bill
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2003
      Hi coin Geeks :)
      I have aquired a few hundred LARGE coins. As everyone knows the
      large coins are not as easy to come by because of the high cost of
      them. I am offering these to the group before I list them on e-bay
      at a cost of $2.95 each with FREE shipping to the group. When I list
      them on e-bay they will be $2.95 each with $4.50 S/H. A photo of
      these can be seen in the photo album at the left under "Large". As
      you can tell from the photo I have not put just good coins on top to
      make a sale. I just dumped them and took the picture. Large coins
      are hard to tell what you will end up with after cleaning but these
      all look like something will show up. You can e-mail me at
      zeus@... and mention you are a member so I don't charge the
      shipping. The week end will be when I will list them on e-bay so get
      them while you can.

      Bill zeus@...