$$ rare and attractive Roman Imperial, greek and byzantine coins in our online-auction !!!

  • Reinhard Dollinger
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2011

      Dear Group-members,
      we prepared our recent auctions at e-Bay with several rare and attractive Roman Imperial, Greek and Byzantine coins.

      Have a look at

      I would recommend to leave your bids early, because all of the coins are ending within the next days. You can bid right now! All the prices are in USD. PayPal is welcome.

      For any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

      With kind regards

      Reinhard G. Dollinger
      Executive Director

      AGORA - Kunst der Antike
      Coins and ancient Artefacts
      Drahtgasse 2, Fussgaengerzone Judenplatz
      A-1010 Vienna

      Tel./Fax: ++43-1-943 05 85
      mob. ++43-6991-943 05 85
      e-mail: info@...