camp gate coins?

  • Mike Bunner
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
      are there any of the various coin vendors on line that sell uncleaned camp gates only? that is primarily where my current interest lies.

      thanks, mike
    • Jerry Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 1, 2011
        Hey my friend!  Mike, I don't know of anyone who sells camp gates exclusively.. God Bless.. Jerry..

        - Jerry Jones
        My Coin Store: http://www.AncientCoinStore.com
        My Blog: http://AncientPeddler.Blogspot.com