RE: Bulk Ancient Coins from HolyLand

  • zzantiquities
    Message 1 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
      Hi,

      We have available for export in bulk the following:

      (pictures & videos provided as example pictures of previous hoards/lots of similar/same coins available in BULK):

      Mixed Judean Procurators
      (Ancient Bronze Coins of various Procurators of Ancient Judea (mostly Herod Agrippa, but also coins of the following Tetrarch, Procurators, and Prefects: Herod Antipas, Antoninus Felix, Porcius Festus, Valerius Gratus, Marcus Ambibulus + possibly some others)
      http://www.youtube.com/user/zzantiquities#p/u/2/7PdBouOvTRM

      Masada (First Jewish Revolt)
      http://www.youtube.com/user/zzantiquities#p/u/3/vI2l_ngPzYA

      Widow's Mites (Pictures of CURRENT HOARD - 1100 remaining from original 2300):
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=383

      Bulk Uncleaned / Unattributed Mixed Varieties Ancient Coins (Pictures of CURRENT HOARD - 10 kg remaining + 20kg immediately available to be delivered upon request):
      http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=397

      + pictures of previous such bulk uncleaned/unattributed hoards:
      1.) http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=345
      2.) http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=342
      3.) http://zzancientart.com/forums/showthread.php?t=337

      Also available Pontius Pilate coins, Bar Kochba (including rare coins for the serious connoiseur-collector), Greek and Roman Silver, silver-plated bronze, Byzantine Gold, etc.

      All of our ancient coins and antiquities are guaranteed genuine authentic ancient for your lifetime and lifetime of your children, and come with Export Approval legal documentation from the Israel Antiquities Authority. Prices for all items include complementary, express 4-7 day secure, global, trackable delivery on our account.

      We have over 20,000+ items in inventory at any one time. Items posted on our web sites are indicative and, by no means, inclusive of all of items available. If you would like to inquire about the availability of types of items and types of coins and hoards/lots available to suit your tastes and budget, please kindly contact us and let us know. We will confirm what we have available in inventory and photograph upon request.

      May GOD bless you.

      Kindest regards,

      GOD bless you,
      B. Leon
      www.zzantiquities.com
      www.zzancientart.com
      Jerusalem, Los Angeles, Amsterdam
    • Dan Mancuso
      Message 2 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
        NO THANKS!

        -=--==---===----====-----=====---=====-----====----===---==--=-
        This eMail may contain errors I wasn't aware of when I typed it
        Rooster Cam http://76.180.240.165:8081 - http://www.qoinage.com
        Saturday Photo chat! 8:00pm ET-2359UTC/GMT www.qoinage.com/chat

        On 4/4/2011 3:08 AM, zziquities wrote:

> [...]
        > 10px; } #activity span { font-weight: 700; } #activity
        > span:first-child { text-transform: uppercase; } #activity span a {
        > color: #5085b6; text-decoration: none; } #activity span span { color:
        > #ff7900; } #activity span .underline { text-decoration: underline; }
        > .attach { clear: both; display: table; font-family: Arial; font-size:
        > 12px; padding: 10px 0; width: 400px; } .attach div a {
        > text-decoration: none; } .attach img { border: none; padding-right:
        > 5px; } .attach label { display: block; margin-bottom: 5px; } .attach
        > label a { text-decoration: none; } blockquote { margin: 0 0 0 4px; }
        > .bold { font-family: Arial; font-size: 13px; font-weight: 700; } .bold
        > a { text-decoration: none; } dd.last p a { font-family: Verdana;
        > font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span { margin-right: 10px; font-family:
        > Verdana; font-weight: 700; } dd.last p span.yshortcuts { margin-right:
        > 0; } div.attach-table div div a { text-decoration: none; }
        > div.attach-table { width: 400px; } div.file-title a, div.file-title
        > a:active, div.file-title a:hover, div.file-title a:visited {
        > text-decoration: none; } div.photo-title a, div.photo-title a:active,
        > div.photo-title a:hover, div.photo-title a:visited { text-decoration:
        > none; } div#ygrp-mlmsg #ygrp-msg p a span.yshortcuts { font-family:
        > Verdana; font-size: 10px; font-weight: normal; } .green { color:
        > #628c2a; } .MsoNormal { margin: 0 0 0 0; } o { font-size: 0; } #photos
        > div { float: left; width: 72px; } #photos div div { border: 1px solid
        > #666666; height: 62px; overflow: hidden; width: 62px; } #photos div
        > label { color: #666666; font-size: 10px; overflow: hidden; text-align:
        > center; white-space: nowrap; width: 64px; } #reco-category {
        > font-size: 77%; } #reco-desc { font-size: 77%; } .replbq { margin:
        > 4px; } #ygrp-actbar div a:first-child { /* border-right: 0px solid
        > #000;*/ margin-right: 2px; padding-right: 5px; } #ygrp-mlmsg {
        > font-size: 13px; font-family: Arial, helvetica,clean, sans-serif;
        > *font-size: small; *font: x-small; } #ygrp-mlmsg table { font-size:
        > inherit; font: 100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg select, input, textarea { font: 99%
        > Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif; } #ygrp-mlmsg pre, code {
        > font:115% monospace; *font-size:100%; } #ygrp-mlmsg * { line-height:
        > 1.22em; } #ygrp-mlmsg #logo { padding-bottom: 10px; } #ygrp-mlmsg a {
        > color: #1E66AE; } #ygrp-msg p a { font-family: Verdana; } #ygrp-msg
        > p#attach-count span { color: #1E66AE; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco
        > #reco-head { color: #ff7900; font-weight: 700; } #ygrp-reco {
        > margin-bottom: 20px; padding: 0px; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li a {
        > font-size: 130%; text-decoration: none; } #ygrp-sponsor #ov li {
        > font-size: 77%; list-style-type: square; padding: 6px 0; }
        > #ygrp-sponsor #ov ul { margin: 0; padding: 0 0 0 8px; } #ygrp-text {
        > font-family: Georgia; } #ygrp-text p { margin: 0 0 1em 0; } #ygrp-text
        > tt { font-size: 120%; } #ygrp-vital ul li:last-child { border-right:

      • Julie and Geoff Roberts
        Message 3 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
          We didn't seem to get it in that form, just some embedded links. Not sure
          why. Actually, we'd love to buy some of his stuff, but he deals only in
          minimum quantities that are not only too rich for our blood but would also
          exceed the blanket < $1,000 value exemption from GST and Customs Duty, which
          makes them even more expensive. Shame really, he has good stuff.

          Oh well.

          Julie

          Message 4 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
            I just don't like wisely plastered commercials from folks that don't
            chat with the group and make their commercials sound like they are
            coming from a member of the group... it was a personal thing for me, I
            wasn't trying to speak for anyone else :-)

            -=--==---===----====-----=====---=====-----====----===---==--=-

            On 4/4/2011 8:11 PM, Julie and Geoff Roberts wrote:

            > We didn't seem to get it in that form, just some embedded links. Not sure
            > why. Actually, we'd love to buy some of his stuff, but he deals only in
            > minimum quantities that are not only too rich for our blood but would also
            > exceed the blanket < $1,000 value exemption from GST and Customs Duty,
            > which
            > makes them even more expensive. Shame really, he has good stuff.
            >
            > Oh well.
            >
            > Julie
            >
            > From: CoinZappers@yahoogroups.com

          • Dan Mancuso
            Message 5 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
              I don't know if it is me or the spell check or both....

              I fixed it so maybe it makes less sense now :-)

              -=--==---===----====-----=====---=====-----====----===---==--=-

              Message 6 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
                Don't worry about it mate, no problem. Speaking for ourselves only, Geoff
                and I don't mind the posts from vendors, our only (minor) issue is that they
                seem to be targeting collectors with individual (and in OHO) somewhat
                overpriced, cleaned and attributed coins rather than (for the most part
                anyway - there are exceptions) lots of uncleaned in small, medium and larger
                quantities for cleaners and zappers and the like...

                Just our 2c worth

                (Which seems to be worth more than your 2c worth these days, - our dollar is
                around $1.04US right now lol)

                Julie

                Message 7 of 14 , Apr 4, 2011
                  I've been told to shut up, so I will, if it continues without some kind
                  of filterable "tag" or something to keep them from showing up in my
                  readable mail, I'll stop reading the list not a big deal to me.

                  -=--==---===----====-----=====---=====-----====----===---==--=-

                  On 4/4/2011 11:53 PM, Julie and Geoff Roberts wrote:

                  > Don't worry about it mate, no problem. Speaking for ourselves only, Geoff
                  > and I don't mind the posts from vendors, our only (minor) issue is
                  > that they
                  > seem to be targeting collectors with individual (and in OHO) somewhat
                  > overpriced, cleaned and attributed coins rather than (for the most part
                  > anyway - there are exceptions) lots of uncleaned in small, medium and
                  > larger
                  > quantities for cleaners and zappers and the like...

                • Bob Lilja
                  Message 8 of 14 , Apr 5, 2011
                    Your point is taken, I decided some time ago to ignore their ads inasmuch as that quantities were excessive for me as a hobbyist, and their descriptions quite inadequate. However, I don't think we should interdict ads because some are worthwhile.

                    I just don't like wisely plastered commercials from folks that don't
                    chat with the group and make their commercials sound like they are
                    coming from a member of the group... it was a personal thing for me, I
                    wasn't trying to speak for anyone else :-)

                    -=--==---===----====-----=====---=====-----====----===---==--=-
                    This eMail may contain errors I wasn't aware of when I typed it
                    Rooster Cam http://76.180.240.165:8081 - http://www.qoinage.com
                    Saturday Photo chat! 8:00pm ET-2359UTC/GMT www.qoinage.com/chat

                    On 4/4/2011 8:11 PM, Julie and Geoff Roberts wrote:

                    > We didn't seem to get it in that form, just some embedded links. Not sure
                    > why. Actually, we'd love to buy some of his stuff, but he deals only in
                    > minimum quantities that are not only too rich for our blood but would also
                    > exceed the blanket < $1,000 value exemption from GST and Customs Duty,
                    > which
                    > makes them even more expensive. Shame really, he has good stuff.
                    >
                    > Oh well.
                    >
                    > Julie
                    >
                    > From: CoinZappers@yahoogroups.com

                  • Jerry Jones
                    Message 9 of 14 , Apr 5, 2011
                      Thank you Bob!  Bob, I think we are on the same page.  I think it would be arrogant on my part to tell a member how a coin ad should appear if it follows good taste as in avoiding obscenties,etc.  If Member X posts an ad and I know right off I have no interest, I simply use my Magic Delete button and maintain my peace at the same time.. thank you for addressing this my friend and God Bless.. Jerry..

                      - Jerry Jones
                      My Coin Store: http://www.AncientCoinStore.com
                      My Blog: http://AncientPeddler.Blogspot.com

                      Message 10 of 14 , Apr 6, 2011
                        To a point I agree... ads from users, whose name I may have seen before,
                        who I may have exchanged ideas, or had a good, even loud discussion with
                        about how green a true patina should be, Ads that are small/concise and
                        are affordable for the masses (not other dealers) Whose ADs PERTAIN to
                        the topic if the Room/Group/List...
                        _ __ ___ __ _ __ ___ __ _ __ ___ __ _ __ ___ __ _

                        I don't remember exactly what I said. I know I likely expressed myself,
                        perhaps vehemently that I dislike and did not approve of the list being
                        used as a billboard. I don't blindly express my opinion about list
                        activities, when I do, even on the days my lovely condition puts the
                        level of delirium at or above the red line, I do not think I truly get
                        that excessive. If I do, and I see it the following day, and agree (or
                        even just notice myself what an ass I was) I will apologize to everyone
                        that can see it.

                        Like we did with Off Topic messages... Put the letters OT in the
                        beginning of the subject line, maybe if permitted ads could begin the
                        subject line with something like :RIPOFF AHEAD: :-) or just :AD: or
                        AD so I can add a filter to extract, fold, spindle, mutilate and then
                        Burn, bury, dig up, and recycle as training bras for new Queen Bees...
                        then....

                        > I simply use my Magic Delete button and maintain my peace at the same
                        > time.. thank you for addressing this my friend and God Bless.. Jerry..

                        Jerry...

                        My Email address is over 15 years old (1994). It has been on and off so
                        many spam lists that you should not be surprised that I receive
                        approximately 1,000 to 1,500 emails EVERY DAY!!!! How magical is your
                        Magic Delete Button???

                        I cannot rely on pushing a button... Can I?... {-Can I send the ones
                        that get past the 4th filter I run... there are days that 40-50 get
                        through, and those do not include the ones that haven been allowed into
                        a group list like this... which get far less filtering... Get the MDB
                        to do a little work on those :-) hehe

                        Obviously, I have means to remove spam on down the line, and ways
                        learned in 20+ years that there was a WWW, and Usenets, and... to keep
                        my Email off future lists (like not allowing it to be in the hands of
                        any advertisers of any nature) My means are obviously NOT a Magic
                        Delete button that *>I<* have to press...

                        I currently have 4 layers of filtration that every email headed to my
                        inbox must pass thru. It is VERY VERY effective. It really can only
                        fail if someone in, on, or near that chain, gives permission to someone
                        to place unwanted mail in a location I do not anticipate it will come
                        from, and therefore do not have the resources at hand actually pick thru
                        those emails, because there should not be unwanted email... (you know I
                        am good with what happens on the network)

                        I know SOME lists do allow members to post small ads to the group. I
                        like those, and welcome them... someone like me or you or Bob or Julie
                        or Geoff that has a nice trinket to sell... TERRIFIC!... But a twice
                        stated, let that spiffy advertizer without a name... {the only ZZ I
                        know of is Top}

                        BUT...

                        This list is about Zapping! (think back, did I bitch about the ad
                        appearing in Ancient Peddlers? That is a list where advertising is
                        mentioned in what the list is all about. Here, it is about ZAPPING...
                        making dirty coins passable for collectors. Perhaps a place for KIM who
                        sells stuff FOR zapping, perhaps is someone was selling UNCLEANED coins
                        waiting to get Zapped...

                        -=--==---===----====-----=====---=====-----====----===---==--=-

                        On 4/5/2011 2:16 PM, Bob Lilja wrote:

                        > Your point is taken, I decided some time ago to ignore their ads
                        > inasmuch as that quantities were excessive for me as a hobbyist, and
                        > their descriptions quite inadequate. However, I don't think we should
                        > interdict ads because some are worthwhile.

                      • raydreamr
                        Message 11 of 14 , Apr 6, 2011
                          Fine...

                          I understand.
                        • Dan Mancuso
                          Message 12 of 14 , Apr 6, 2011
                            We welcome you to Coin Zappers.

                            Coin Zappers has been created to share “Non-Traditional” cleaning
                            methods of Ancient Coins. Although specific emphasis is on electrolysis,
                            we welcome discussion on all methods of cleaning ancient coins and
                            artifacts.

                            CZ promotes the exploration of cleaning methods and encourages members
                            to share experiences relative to all methods of cleaning Ancient Coins.
                            Everyone is allowed the freedom to express ideas without the fear of
                            reprisal or the fear of being removed from the group for “questionable”
                            cleaning methods.

                          • Dan Mancuso
                            Message 13 of 14 , Apr 6, 2011
                              I guess I am glad I did not send the last two messages... next list
                              cleanup I will unjoin this group, Kim is going out of the biz, the
                              discussions of zapping have dwindled to the point that a single ad can
                              cause a controversy. My mental condition is not being helped any being
                              here, which is one of the reasons I decided to rekindle and old
                              hobby... I cannot learn anything new any more, but I can attempt to
                              resurrect old learning (which far exceeds that of the average person)
                              but, there is little about hobby here that is of any further interest.

                              This eMail may contain errors I wasn't aware of when I typed it

                              On 4/6/2011 7:53 AM, raydreamr wrote: (that was me a decade ago)

                              > Fine...
                              >
                              > I understand.

                            • Al Hickey
                              Message 14 of 14 , Apr 6, 2011