$$$Very nice Byzantine Selection, Rare coins and lots$$$

  • Kayser Irum
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 1, 2011
      Dear All

      We are proud to publish our next round of ebay auction containing many nice
      lots, rare coins and very nice coins for Byzantine collectors.

      You can view the items here:
      http://shop.ebay.com/kayser-i-rum/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686

      specific lots are:
      Byzantine AE Follis Anastasius Con 43mm Nice Detail F
      Byzantine AE Follis Justinus I Con 36mm Nice Detail F+
      Byzantine AE Follis Justinus I NIK 35mm Nice Detail F+
      Byzantine AE Follis Justinian I CON 37mm Nice Detail F
      Byzantine AE Follis Justinian I CON 35mm Facing VF
      Byzantine AE Follis Justinian I KYZ 38mm Facing VF
      Byzantine AE Follis Maurice Tiberius Theup 35mm VF
      Byzantine AE Follis Maurice Tiberius KYZ 34mm VF

      Lot of Holy Land Metal finds Knife Handle Coins Curious
      Roman AE26 Nerva Antioch 11.8g F Scarce BMC265
      Roman AE Sestertius Tiberius Divus Augustus Rare Crude
      Roman AE Sestertius Faustina I DIVA FAVSTINA F
      Thrace 1/5 Siglos Byzantium
      Lot of 7 Ottoman AR Akces Beyazid I 792AH F-VF
      Lot of 10 Ottoman AR Akces Murad II 834AH F-VF
      Lot of 18 Ottoman AR Akces Mehmed II F-VF
      Lot of 12 Ottoman AR Akces Beyazid II F-VF

      RRR Ilkhanid AR 2 Dirhams GARNI Armenia Muhammad Khan

      Good Luck
      Kayser