$$ rare and attractive Greek and Roman / medieval coins in our online-auction !!!

  • Reinhard Dollinger
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 4, 2010
      Dear Group-members,
      we prepared our recent auctions at e-Bay with a fine selection of greek Drachms, Tetroboli and Tetradrachms and Roman to medieval coins, to very reasonable prices.

      Take a look at

      http://stores.ebay.com/Kunst-der-Antike

      I would recommend to leave your bids early, because all of the coins are ending within the next days. You can bid right now!

      For any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

      With kind regards

      Reinhard G. Dollinger
      Executive Director

      AGORA - Kunst der Antike
      Coins and ancient Artefacts
      Drahtgasse 2, Fussgaengerzone Judenplatz
      A-1010 Vienna

      Tel./Fax: ++43-1-943 05 85
      mob. ++43-6991-943 05 85
      e-mail: info@...
      http://www.agora.co.at

    • Reinhard Dollinger
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 23, 2010
        Dear Group-members,
        we prepared our recent auctions at e-Bay with a fine selection of ancient Greek and Roman coins, to very reasonable prices.

        Take a look at

        http://stores.ebay.com/Kunst-der-Antike

        I would recommend to leave your bids early, because all of the coins are ending within the next days. You can bid right now!

        For any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

        Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family,