RE: HolyLand Ancient Coins, World Cup Sale!!

  • zzantiquities
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 2, 2010
      Dear Friends & Clients,

      In celebration of the last days of the World Cup / Mundial (Viva BRAZIL!!!), we are reducing our minimum purchase quantity for bulk uncleaned / unattributed ancient coins.

      PREMIUMS:

      250 coins - 5.50 USD /coin
      500 coins - 4.00 USD /coin
      1k coins - 3.60 USD /coin
      2k coins - 3.40 USD /coin
      3k coins - 3.20 USD /coin
      4k coins - 3.00 USD /coin
      5k coins - 2.80 USD /coin

      LOW / AVG:

      2.5kg - 500 USD /kg
      5kg - 450 USD /kg, i.e. approx. 0.90 USD per coin b/c approx. 500 coins per kg.
      10kg - 425 USD /kg,
      15kg - 410 USD /kg,
      20kg - 390 USD /kg

      Example pictures of some of our coins and other antiquities, incl. previously shipped lots and hoards + detailed coin-cleaning reports from a (connoiseur-collector-numismaticist expert) client of ours.+ testimonials are available on our web site www.zzancientart.com/forums (more private testimonials available upon request).

      Both low/avg-quality and premium-quality uncleaned/unattributed coins are mixed varieties of mostly Roman, Byzantine, Greek, Seleucid, Ptolemy, Judean, Islamic, Nabatean, Phoenician, Persian - last 3 types being more rare types.

      From each kilogram (low/avg-quality), there are approx. 500 coins, sometimes more, sometimes less. Larger coins (relative to HolyLand avg-smaller coin size vs. East European coins) make for less coins per kg, and smaller coins make for packages up to more than 500 coins per kg on avg. Many of our clients prefer the low/avg-quality uncleaned hoards b/c they like to be the first in 1500-2000+ years to discover what is underneath the dirt/crud/crust, etc. Also, many of the coins in the low/avg hoards are larger, cruddy/crusty coins (e.g. Byzantine K and M coins, Ptolemy coins + more special more rare coins, etc.) compared with the premiums which, in general, are avg-HolyLand-size (small coins), but most / many are very detailed, some without need for cleaning. Often in premiums, we receive also larger coins that are clearly premium under the dirt/crust/crud.

      Also sometimes there are ancient artifacts found in these (low/avg) coin hoards such as ancient rings, medicine pins, fibula pieces, bullae seals, etc., but mostly other coin-chips and other junk that needs to sifted out before counting your final coins per package. Each package is unique, and no two packages are the same.

      If you are looking for bulk lots of specifically **attributed** Roman, Jewish, Byzantine, Greek, Seleucid serrated "bottle-cap" coins, or other types of coins, then we have attributed lots of various types (higher prices per coin b/c attributed coins we pay higher prices for coins for such lots), e.g. Widow's Mites, Herod Agrippa, Judean Procurators, Pontius Pilate Prutahs, Masada First Jewish Revolt, Bar Kochba Bronze, Silver Jewish Shekels, etc.

      Among items we have in inventory, the following are available for sale/export:

      - 900 Herod Agrippa & Mixed Judean Procurators - take 100 coins (your choice of all Herod Agrippa or mixed Judean Procurators), 15 USD /coin.
      - 55 Pontius Pilate Coins
      - 105 Masada First Jewish Revolt Coins
      - 1 Silver Temple Sela, Year 1 (extremely rare!!, for the serious collector of ancient Jewish coins)
      - 5 silver Jewish shekels, year 2 (quantity: three), year 3 (quantity: two)
      - 2 silver Jewish dinars
      - 2 bronze Bar Kochba First Revolt coins with chalice / lulav on sides
      - 2 bronze Bar Kochba Second Revolt

      All of our ancient coins and antiquities come with Certificates of Authenticity, as well as Export Approval legal documentation from the Israel Antiquities Authority.

      Prices for all of our items includes complementary, express 4-7 day global, trackable delivery on our account.
      In order to be fair to all of our clients, we honor a first-come, first-served policy. All of our items are subject to availability and prior sale.

      We look forward to hearing from you.

      Have a good summer!

      Kindest regards,

      B. Leon
      www.zzantiquities.com
      www.zzancientart.com
    • moniccharl@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 7, 2010
        Hi just starting to zap coins and cleaning them I would like to purchase a 500 ancient coin lot My address is 3722 St-Joseph Orleans ON K1C 1T1 would like to know how much with shipping and would like to pay with Paypal if possible

        Charly