This Makes My Blog Worthwhile

  • Jcea
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2009
      I am sharing a post from someone in Spain and I simply say this is the kind of thing that makes my efforts worthwile.. Thank you and God Bless.. Jerry.. PS: I wrote and invited him/her to join CoinZappers..

      marcus has left a new comment on your post "How To Buy Ancient Coins On eBay":

      Hi,
      Just built a Zapper from the general instructions. fantastic !!
      I am now trying it out on some local detector finds.

      Retired Englishman living in Spain.