Cleaning coins (including zapping)

  • Daniel
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
      Group,
      Here is a website that talks primarily about metal detecting but he has a page devoted to various methods of cleaning, including electrolysis. I thought you might find it interesting.

      http://metaldetectingworld.com/cleaning_preservation_coin.shtml

      -Daniel
    • Jerry Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
        Thanks for sharing Daniel!  However, please avoid the use od salt in solution as he indicates one should do.  This is still "taught" by the very naive.. God Bless.. Jerry..

         http://www.ancientcoinstore.com