CoinPhotography is devoted to developing and improving our CoinPhotography skills. Please feel free to share your coin photos with us as well as your camera and lighting setups. I know lighting techniques are of particular interest to many of us. All are invited to join and exchange information. Flaming and vulgarities will not be tolerated. My groups are open forum and please feel free to ask any photo-related questions you have.
I think both ancient and contemporary coin enthusiasts will fit well into this venue so the doors are open to all. We eagerly solicit memberships from trained and untrained CoinPhotographers. Our objective is to learn to photograph our coins well so we can share our coin images with our Brothers and Sisters.
Please check out our Sister Sites posted below:
- Feb 3, 2008
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.