Ecollaborate meets Wed 7 March 6.30pm Brunswick West

  • Michael Cann by way of Adam Tiller
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2007
      Michael Cann has been convening a group of people to discuss the idea of
      purchasing a block of flats for the purspose of doing a sustainable
      retrofit.

      You may be interested to visit the website at
      http://www.ecollaborate.wordpress.com

      Adam

      From: Michael Cann <MichaelCann@...>
      Subject: mc2 forum [slic] Ecollaborate
      Date: Sun, 18 Feb 2007 18:49:47 +1100 (EST)

      ** mc2 Forum Message for
      SLF Sustainable Living Intentional Communities (SLIC)
      http://mc2.vicnet.net.au/home/slic

      Hello everyone.

      For a few months I have been convening a group of people to discuss the
      idea of purchasing a block of flats for the purspose of doing a sustainable
      retrofit.

      I have scheduled a meeting in a couple of weeks at my place at Westwyck. I
      have copied the invitation below. Please note that RSVP is essential. You
      may be interested to visit our website at
      http://www.ecollaborate.wordpress.com

      Cheers,
      Michael Cann

      STOP PRESS! EXCITING CHANGES TO ECOLLABORATE MEETINGS!

      Dear Ecollaborators,

      Thank you to everyone who has made our meetings to date so beneficial.
      With the latest IPCC report re-confirming the need for deep cuts in
      emissions as well as profound adaptive change, there has never been a
      better time to ecollaborate.

      If you plan to make it to one meeting this year, make this it. It doesn't
      matter if you can't afford to buy in the short term. We want your creative
      energy and your problem solving to inform this process.

      At our next meeting, we will use real-life examples to workshop our ideas,
      articulate our individual priorities, and explore innovative ways to
      achieve success and to manage risk. We will also get some food and make
      the style of the meeting more conversational and interactive.

      The meeting will NOT be held on Wednesday 14 Feb as planned. Instead, I am
      inviting you to come to my house at Westwyck at 6.30pm on Wednesday 7
      March. I will take you for a tour of Westwyck at 6pm if you are
      interested, and the meeting will start at 6.30pm sharp.

      I am proposing that we get some Lebanese take-away, and that people bring
      something to drink (and a bean bag if you can). So, spread the word.

      DETAILS:
      6.30pm Wednesday 7 March
      Flat 3
      Westwyck
      44a Hunter Street
      Brunswick West
      (see attached map for transport details)

      RSVP is essential. People wanting delicious take-away Lebanese food,
      please bring $10.
      Reply to michaelcann@...

      Looking forward to seeing you then.

      Michael Cann.