Latest UK Aliens/UFO Media Flap

  • Andrew Johnson
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 15, 2012

      There has been a “flap” in the UK media in the last couple of days and several people have sent me things.

      First up is the Eisenhower Meeting the Aliens Story in the Daily Mail:

      http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2100947/Eisenhower-secret-meetings-aliens-pentagon-consultant-claims.html

      This story is centred on a seemingly rehearsed or “agreed” segment on Frank Skinner’s audience-participatory chat show “opinionated” which UK viewers can see here for 2 or 3 days more:

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b017z278/Frank_Skinners_Opinionated_Series_3_Episode_4/

      The segment starts around 11 minutes in, with a story about the latest Mars probe about which a guy from the audience adds some info. Skinner then asks “are you a space enthusiast?” And the guy basically says he was until he found out that men didn’t walk on the moon. The “eye-rolling” is not as pronounced as usual – but that is probably because it is almost certainly a “setup” as a couple of minutes later, the Buzz Aldrin/Bart Sibrel “punch up” commentary is played (so they must have had this cued-up) and then some laughter ensues. Later, Tim Good relates his story of “meeting an alien” (my description) in New York , as well as a brief outline of the Eisenhower meeting(s) in 1955. There is a sort of jolly approach to it all, but nothing is really discussed. Is this some kind of disclosure?

      Also, a couple of days ago, alleged abductee Brigitte Barclay and Detective Gary Heseltine were featured on “This Morning” with Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield. It’s a very typical appearance, with Chris French slotted in to make sure no real evidence is discussed or analysed in the 10-minute slot.

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv2AH2zO-D4

      Back to the Eisenhower  story, it was also covered in the Huffington Post – with the (almost) 2-year old declaration by Rep. Rep. Henry Mcelroy jr

      http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/02/14/eisenhower-met-aliens-says-timothy-good_n_1277133.html?1329262945&icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec3_lnk2%26pLid%3D135787

      Here is the short video:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mrK2YgfjnHo&feature=player_embedded

      (which I mentioned a short time after it was posted)

      And it was in an aussie paper too:

      http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/weird/president-told-aliens-are-on-earth/story-e6frev20-1225870887598?from=public_rss

      Of course, it stands to reason that neither McElroy’s statements - or anything similar were covered - either in the BBC or ITV segments (though they would claim they have covered stuff in documentaries, of course…)