Preston Coffman

  • gcdyer525
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
      Anyone have a Preston or Thomas Preston Coffman in their lineage?
    • Tim Bear
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
        No, I do not but if you give us more ifo maybe some of us are related.
        Who are his parents, wife, children, grandchildren and anythingelse
        that could help us locate him. Where was he from etc.
        Thanks,
        Tim

        --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, "gcdyer525" <gcdyer@...>
        wrote:

        > Anyone have a Preston or Thomas Preston Coffman in their lineage?

      • bridges4mg
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 1, 2007
          In my Family Tree Maker, I have three different Thomas Coffman but no
          Preston or middle names with these. Do you have a birth date or
          parents' names?

          wrote:

          > Anyone have a Preston or Thomas Preston Coffman in their lineage?

        • George Dyer
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 2, 2007
            These are the individuals for whom I am seeking information.

            Preston M Coffman--(1830 KY - a 1900 MO):  need parents, dates and places of birth and death)
            Thomas Preston Coffman--(1870 MO - 1942 OR):  need to verify that this is Preston's son.

            Thank you

            George