Re: THANK YOU

  • Jerry C
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 22 1:41 PM
      --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, "threerobin"
      <threerobin@...> wrote:

      > Thank you Don for the information. My mom was in the hospital so I
      just got back to the computer. I did find a David Kaufman born about
      1751 service VA. and N C seath before March 31, 1835 AL 1 spouse Mary
      Anne Lovell. . Is this our David... seems the surname spelling didnt
      change yet. I ask this because everyone was named after everyone else..
      no one had an inmageation. Oh, as it turned out mom is fine, thank the
      Lord. She is 81 years and a most sunky Italian lady. I do apolgize for
      not thanking you sooner. But it was my mom....... HAVE A MOST HAPPY
      WEEKEND. TAKE CARE, MS ROBIN

      My David Harmon Coffman born 1750 died March 31, 1835 was married to
      either Elizabeth or Mayr Ann Lovell. My David's father was Johan Andrew
      Kauffman born 1718 in Pa. and died 1763