MARY ANNE BROWNING WIFE OF JESSE J COFFMAN

  • robin c
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 13, 2011
      I have been told Nicholas Browning is the father of Mary Anne Browning. Is there any proof..will, este setlement etc. Also is there a marriage record for Mary Anne Browning and Jesse J Coffman. I am trying to prove or disprove Nicholas Browning born ABOUT 1787 in N.C. liveing in Limestone Co, Al in 1850 is her father. If this is the case he seems to have died by 1860 cenus. There is also a Nicholas Browning listed in 1820 and 1830 Giles Co., Tn. If this is the right Nicholas then he had a son Huston Browning born April 1838 liveing his life in Limestone Co., Al. He also served in the Confederatcy and died after the 1910 cenus but before the 1920 one. Has any one information on Mary Ane s family..I would like to know about the Browning side. Should this be the right Browning s, it exsplain s why Mary Anne married so young, it eun s in the family. IF the Margert Browning listed with Nicholas is her mother..Margret would have been about 14 when Mary Anne was born. Mary Anne married before her 13 th birthday and Huston Browning at age 32 took a girl of 17 / 18 as a wife. Sorry , didnt mean to ramble..can any one help me with Mary Anne BROwning s family. Thank you, Miss Robin