Re: PA Coffmans

  • wkauffman
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 2, 2011
      Just a follow-up on the power of the y-DNA testing. This week we just confirmed a new immigrant branch for my particular Kauffman cluster. This gives us 3 immigrants each of which have their own European brick walls. At least the new branch opens up some new areas of investigation to try to link the 3 to a common ancestor.
      - Wayne

    • mkinnunen@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 12 , Sep 3, 2011
        Yes. From my information, Alice's siblings were Floyd, Bruner, John, and Rose. I don't know Buck and Uva Coffman. Which line are they from?

        Alice and Adam Knapp had 6 children: Zara Elizabeth, Anna Moffet, John Elmer, Dorothy Kathryn, Emma Susan (my mom), and Iris Caroline.