CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP

  • robin c
    Message 1 of 1 , May 9 8:37 AM
      I am trying to research my female line Rhoda Anne Shelton born 1794 Giles Co, Tn. She married David Harron Coffman Jr about 1815 probaly in Giles Co,TN. rHODA DIED 1853 Limestone Co, AL. Rhoda Anne Shelton parents were Rhoda Green and Stephen W Shelton Rhoda Green s father is suposely Filmer Green born 1743 Va died Giles Co, Tn. Is there a will or some document linking Rhoda Green as the child of Flimer Green..........would be so grateful for any help.thank you. MISS ROBIN