ELIZA JANE WILLIAMS

  • robin c
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
      Nice to meet you, I have been trying to find out about Eliza Jane Williams s father Henry Williams for a year now. I hope someone out there can help or point me in the right direction. have a grreat evening.
    • robin c
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 12, 2011
        I am hopeing someone has the name of parents of Eliza Jane Williams . She married Elija Coffman June 1870 Limestone Co., Al. I have only a name no info of her father name being Henry Williams. Some ancestry trees has her mother being Angeline Freeze but she married a Henry Williams in Luray Co., Va and this Angeline Freeze is a black lady. Acording to Eliza Jane Cenus recod both her parents were born in Tn. To be fair I cant find Eliza Jane or her family in the 1860 cenus......can anyone help. Thank you. Miss Robin