ELIZA JANE WILLIAMS

  • Lady Robin
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 30, 2011
      I am trying to find out about Eliza Jane Williams born 1850 and maarried Eligh Coffman 1870 Limestone Co., Al. Her father was Henry Williams, when and where was he born, died. Who was Eliza Jane s mother. I need help on this. Thank you. Miss Robin
    • virginia
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 31, 2011
        --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, "Lady Robin" <gottohavefaith86@...> wrote:

        > I am trying to find out about Eliza Jane Williams born 1850 and maarried Eligh Coffman 1870 Limestone Co., Al. Her father was Henry Williams, when and where was he born, died. Who was Eliza Jane s mother. I need help on this. Thank you. Miss Robin

        I am through Issac Coffman and Annie French, who came to Hopkins County, Kentucky From Pennyslvania. Could be the same , as many of them migrated to Missouri, Illinois, and Texas.. Do not have him listed in any of my lists. Sorry Virginia Coffman Thomas
      • robin c
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 2, 2011
          Nice to meet you, I have been trying to find out about Eliza Jane Williams s father Henry Williams for a year now. I hope someone out there can help or point me in the right direction. have a grreat evening.
        • robin c
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 12, 2011
            I am hopeing someone has the name of parents of Eliza Jane Williams . She married Elija Coffman June 1870 Limestone Co., Al. I have only a name no info of her father name being Henry Williams. Some ancestry trees has her mother being Angeline Freeze but she married a Henry Williams in Luray Co., Va and this Angeline Freeze is a black lady. Acording to Eliza Jane Cenus recod both her parents were born in Tn. To be fair I cant find Eliza Jane or her family in the 1860 cenus......can anyone help. Thank you. Miss Robin