My Grandfather

  • ~King Bee~
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2010
      Hi everyone, I joined this group as I am trying to find out more about my grandfather. His name was Clifford Coffman and he was originally from Summit OH. This what I do know....

      Father: Charles Coffman
      Mother: Gertrude
      Siblings: Cletus, Earl, Leola, Dorothy

      Grandpa was born in 1901 and sometime after 1920 he changed his name to William Manning. It's the why I am trying to learn as well as who is in my family on the Coffman side as I have never met anyone from that side.

      Thanks....Bill