Re: aldredge cemetery

  • Carol
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 8, 2009
      I'm also a descendant of the Coffman's. I am the great-great-great-great-great granddaughter of Lovell Coffman, who married Sarah Greene. His father was David Harmon Coffman who married Magdalena Barbara Coffman...small world!!
      I have the entire geneology from David Harmon Coffman on my family tree website :http://www.myheritage.com/site-67973321/coffman-web-site

      Carol (Mackey) Buser