ACROSS THE RIVER

  • threerobin
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 14, 2009
      THERE IS A BOOK I HEARD ABOUT CALLED ACROSE THE RIVER, IT IS SUPOSE TO HAVE INFORMATION ON DAVID HARMON COFFMAN AND DAVID JR. I DONT KNOW WHO WROTE IT. IS IT POSSABLE TO GET A COPY IS DAVID JRS SON JESSE MENTIONED/ ANY INFO WOULD BE WONDRFUL. ONE LAST QUSTION.. WHERE OR HOW DO I FIND PROOF MARY ANNE LOVELL WAS THE DAUGHTER OF SARAH MARSHALL AND ROBERT LOVELL. I KNOW SHE IS LISTE AS THIER FAUGHTER ON SOME FAMILY TREES BUT WHERE DO I FIND PROOF. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. TAKE CARE, MS ROBIN
    • wndyhl2
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 15, 2009
        --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, "threerobin" <threerobin@...> wrote:

        > THERE IS A BOOK I HEARD ABOUT CALLED ACROSE THE RIVER, IT IS SUPOSE TO HAVE INFORMATION ON DAVID HARMON COFFMAN AND DAVID JR. I DONT KNOW WHO WROTE IT. IS IT POSSABLE TO GET A COPY IS DAVID JRS SON JESSE MENTIONED/ ANY INFO WOULD BE WONDRFUL. ONE LAST QUSTION.. WHERE OR HOW DO I FIND PROOF MARY ANNE LOVELL WAS THE DAUGHTER OF SARAH MARSHALL AND ROBERT LOVELL. I KNOW SHE IS LISTE AS THIER FAUGHTER ON SOME FAMILY TREES BUT WHERE DO I FIND PROOF. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. TAKE CARE, MS ROBIN

        Hi Robin, the name of the book you are looking for is "From Across the River", it was published by Mrs. Marjorie S. Kent and Mrs. Cornell Allred. I did get a copy of this book from Mrs. Allred yrs ago, I am not sure if the phone number I have or the address is correct. But this is what I have. Mrs. Cornell Allred, 8554 Ramona St. Bellflower, Ca 90706 and the phone # 310-220-2731. Hope this helps you. Nicki
      • Don Pugh
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 15, 2009

          There is a new edition that is revised and material added.  The author is:

          This is the last information I have from her.

          Don Pugh

          > THERE IS A BOOK I HEARD ABOUT CALLED ACROSE THE RIVER, IT IS SUPOSE TO
          HAVE INFORMATION ON DAVID HARMON COFFMAN AND DAVID JR. I DONT KNOW WHO WROTE IT. IS IT POSSABLE TO GET A COPY IS DAVID JRS SON JESSE MENTIONED/ ANY INFO WOULD BE WONDRFUL. ONE LAST QUSTION.. WHERE OR HOW DO I FIND PROOF MARY ANNE LOVELL WAS THE DAUGHTER OF SARAH MARSHALL AND ROBERT LOVELL. I KNOW SHE IS LISTE AS THIER FAUGHTER ON SOME FAMILY TREES BUT WHERE DO I FIND PROOF. THANKS FOR YOUR TIME. TAKE CARE, MS ROBIN

          Hi Robin, the name of the book you are looking for is "From Across the River", it was published by Mrs. Marjorie S. Kent and Mrs. Cornell Allred. I did get a copy of this book from Mrs. Allred yrs ago, I am not sure if the phone number I have or the address is correct. But this is what I have. Mrs. Cornell Allred, 8554 Ramona St. Bellflower, Ca 90706 and the phone # 310-220-2731. Hope this helps you. Nicki

        • Dawn Crowley
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 15, 2009
            Interlibrary loan, folks. Check out www.worldcat.org to find the book.
            Some librarians appreciate it when you can tell them where to get a book
            that you want. It's available in TX & other far away places. Per
            www.whitepages.com, this phone number is now a landline in Hawthorne.
            It's been many years since Bellflower was 310. It's currently 562.

            Dawn