New Family Website on MyFamily.com

  • Tim Bear
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2009
      I have just started a knew family website on MyFamily.com.
      Many more features than this group.
      If you are kin to me please post a message to this group and tellme how
      you are kin and I'll send you an invetation.
      If you want to join and aren't shure if you are related are not look at
      my online tree at
      http://wc.rootsweb.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/igm.cgi?db=bear4204

      I will not be posting here on a regular bases but will keep the group
      open far those not related.

      I will send invetations to all kin but if I miss you please let me know.
      I will be posting a few pictures and some documents that are not on the
      groups.
      Thanks,
      Tim Bear
    • joyce moore
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 11, 2009
        Tim,
        I am kin to you on the Coffman side but not sure just how. My ancestor, Lorenzo Dow Coffman, was one of the Coffmans but just can't find the elusive father. He was born in Giles Co., Tn. in 1818 and died in Texas. His mother was Mary Young, and he states both of his parents were born in N.C. We know his mother was in Tn. in 1840 and Miss. in 1850, but no father.

         I am also kin to the Box family from Nacogdoches. My gggrandmother, Ida Orlena Box, who married Samuel Callison, was one of the 50 people who came in the wagon train to Nacogdoches in the Fall of 1834. They settled in the part that became Houston Co. and then became Anderson Co. Once again, can't find that elusive father. I think every Box has been identified except for Ida. I even have two books on the Box family but no luck.

        Please send me an invitation.

        Joyce Moore

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 20, 2009
          Hi,
          Joyce,
          I don't have anything on your ancestores that you mentioned. But I do
          think you are kin as your family was in the right places at the right
          time periods. I will be sending you an invetation today.
          Thanks,
          Tim

          --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, joyce moore <jtex37@...>