Re: Harold Coffman's book about the Coffman Family

  • calebsmommie21
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
      If you find out where we can buy a copy of the book please let me
      know. Or if anyone has any information on where to find any of the
      Coffman Family books please let me know.
      thanks so much in advance.
      Toshi

      --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, "wingit_1"
      <wingit_1@...> wrote:

      > Does anyone happen to know where I could get a copy of Harold's
      book?
      > I read on this site that he had passed away in 2007. I was so
      sorry to
      > here he was gone. I spoke to him several times about the Coffman's
      and
      > their connection to the Calfee family. Any info would be much
      > appreciated. Thanks, Sue Gillispie/ Texas

    • bobby
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 12, 2008
        --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, "calebsmommie21"
        <calebsmommie21@...> wrote:
        >Dear calebamommie
        my name is bobby and i have one of those books. i had bought it about
        15 years ago so it is kinda old but i had bought it from a company
        called Halbert's Family Heritage but i hear on some accounts that the
        company is a frude. It did give me alist of coffmans that i can
        resurch so it was a good buy for me

        > If you find out where we can buy a copy of the book please let me
        > know. Or if anyone has any information on where to find any of the
        > Coffman Family books please let me know.
        > thanks so much in advance.
        > Toshi
        >

        > --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, "wingit_1"
        > <wingit_1@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Does anyone happen to know where I could get a copy of Harold's
        > book?
        > > I read on this site that he had passed away in 2007. I was so
        > sorry to
        > > here he was gone. I spoke to him several times about the Coffman's
        > and
        > > their connection to the Calfee family. Any info would be much
        > > appreciated. Thanks, Sue Gillispie/ Texas

      • Nancy
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2008
          wrote:

          > Does anyone happen to know where I could get a copy of Harold's
          book?
          > I read on this site that he had passed away in 2007. I was so sorry
          > here he was gone. I spoke to him several times about the Coffman's
          and
          > their connection to the Calfee family. Any info would be much
          > appreciated. Thanks, Sue Gillispie/ Texas

          Hi, I am a couson of Harold's. My mother was Joanna Coffman Faulk. I
          have a copy of Harolds obit. if any one wants it. I also have several
          other Coffman obit.
          I am also inter. in the book writen by Harold. Has any one found it or
          can we get some one to have a copy made from theirs? Thanks
          Nancy Faulk White Adams
        • Mary A. Old
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 6, 2008
            Nancy,
                Would you consider sending the obits to the group?
            Mary in BC

            > Does anyone happen to know where I could get a copy of Harold's
            book?
            > I read on this site that he had passed away in 2007. I was so sorry
            > here he was gone. I spoke to him several times about the Coffman's
            and
            > their connection to the Calfee family. Any info would be much
            > appreciated. Thanks, Sue Gillispie/ Texas

            Hi, I am a couson of Harold's. My mother was Joanna Coffman Faulk. I
            have a copy of Harolds obit. if any one wants it. I also have several
            other Coffman obit.
            I am also inter. in the book writen by Harold. Has any one found it or
            can we get some one to have a copy made from theirs? Thanks
            Nancy Faulk White Adams

            Internal Virus Database is out of date.
          • Nancy
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 8, 2008
              Hi, I have already added them to the photo section. Look under the
              Obit. file. If you cant read them let me know & I will send them to
              you as a PDF file.
              Nancy

              --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, "Mary A. Old"
              <maold@...> wrote:

              > Nancy,
              > Would you consider sending the obits to the group?
              > Mary in BC

              10/26/2008 9:27 AM

            • Mary A. Old
              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 9, 2008
                Hi,
                    I find the sight very user unfriendly.  Can you send them as Pdf files?  I know I can read them.
                Mary

                <maold@...> wrote:

                > Nancy,
                > Would you consider sending the obits to the group?
                > Mary in BC

                10/26/2008 9:27 AM