Add Pix from Limestone Co. Al

  • Martha
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
      I have added a few more pix , old school pix, I'm not sure of the date
      of the school pix, view of Legg Cemetary, and a few tomestones of
      Coffmans buried there.
    • Mary A. Old
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
        Can you give me the url where these are posted?  Reply personally to maold@..., Please.
        Mary
        Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2008 8:21 AM
        Subject: [CoffmanFamilyHistory] Add Pix from Limestone Co. Al

        I have added a few more pix , old school pix, I'm not sure of the date
        of the school pix, view of Legg Cemetary, and a few tomestones of
        Coffmans buried there.

      • Tim Bear
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2008
          Hi
          Mary,
          The album is in our group. It is titled Coffmans of Limestone Co. Al.

          --- In CoffmanFamilyHistory@yahoogroups.com, "Mary A. Old"
          <maold@...> wrote:

          > Can you give me the url where these are posted? Reply personally
          to maold@..., Please.
          > Mary

          10/7/2008 9:41 AM