att all surnames i have lost all hope

  • linda_davis_29461
    Message 1 of 1 , May 3, 2007
      i know nothing about my dads family,all i have are these
      pictures,please view them,
      im hoping some one will know them and i can put my lost hodge
      family together again.
      HERE IS A SHORT STORY OF WHAT WAS TOLD TO
      ME ABOUT MY DAD,MY
      DAD WAS KNOWN BY A NICKNAME IN TRAVELING IN FAIRS ECT HIS NICKNAME
      IS CURLY
      .
      MOM SAID DAD TOLD HER THAT HE DID SOMETHING WRONGE,TO WERE HIS DAD WAS
      GOING TO TURN MY DAD INTO THE POLICE,SO THEY GOT INTO A FIGHT AND
      MY DAD WAS
      KICKED OUT. AGE AROUND 15, 16.
      I WAS TOLD BY MY MOM ,THAT DAD HAD GOTTEN INTO A CAR
      RECK AT THE AGE OF 17 OR 18,
      TO WERE DAD WAS IN HOSPITAL FOR 6 MOS, WERE SHE DID NOT KNOW.
      MOM FOUND A ADDRESS FOR DADS FAMILY AND DAD FOUND
      OUT AND HE BEAT HER UP FOR THIS.

      MOM SAID SHE THINKS THE ADDRESS WAS IN ST.CLAIR SHORE, MICH,OR IN
      DETROIT,MICH.MOM SAID WHEN
      THE ROITS WERE BAD IN DETROIT,MICH.AND DAD TOLD HER HE SHOULD SEE
      IF HIS FAMILY WERE OK.

      MY DAD USED TO JOKE ABOUT BEING RELATED TO A CAR LOT NAMED, HODGES
      FOR DODGES INDETROIT,
      MICH.I HEARD THERE WAS ON BYE THAT NAME BACK IN THE 50S AND 1960S.

      BACK IN THE 1950S DAD IN NORTH CAROLINA DAD HAD THIS
      LADY TRAVELING WITH HIM AND
      SHE HAD A CHILD,THIS CHILD DROWNED AND DAD WAS A SUPECT OF THE
      DROWNING.
      THIS LADIES NAME WAS SUPOSED TO BE CASSIE,CASSY OR CASEY.
      THIS LADY WENT WITH MOM AND DAD TO SPARTENBUGE OR
      GREENVILLE SOUTH CAROLINA.
      I WAS BORN IN GREENVILLE,SC.

      BACK IN THE 1956 AND 1957 DAD GOT HIS SS NUMBER WHEN DAD WAS 28
      (LATE IN LIFE TO GET ONE)
      THIS WAS THE YEAR THAT DAD SAVED A MANS LIFE WHEN THIS MAN LAST
      NAME OWENS FELL OFF
      THE LEMOM BAY BRIDGE IN ENGLEWOOD,FL. MOM AND DAD STAYED IB THIS
      TRAILER PARK THAT THE OWENS
      MAN LIVED,TRAILER PARK NAME IS SHADY HAVEN TRAILER PARK, ALL CARNEES
      WINTERED THERE.

      I WENT TO THE SS OFFICE WHEN DAD DIED IN 1988 AND THEY GAVE ME A
      PRINT OUT ON DADS SS NUMBER ECT.

      DADS NAME FRANK CARL HODGE DOB 1-25-1928 IN PHILLADELPHIA,PA HIS
      PARENTS NAME ON FILE IS
      HIS PARENTS NAMES: CARL HODGE AND MARY BROWN

      MOM AND DAD MARRIED IN LINCOLNTON, NORTH CAROLINA ,MAY 17 1956

      NOW ON MOM AND DADS MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE IT HAS THIS.

      DADS NAME FRANK C. HODGE AGE 26 ,RACE WHITE, LIVING IN
      SUMTER ,SOUTH CAROLINA
      SON OF BILL AND IRMA HODGE LIVING IN DETROIT ,MICH.
      AS YOU SEE I HAVE NOTHING TO GO ON,MY DAD MY HAVE CHANGED
      HIS NAME OR TURNED HIS NAME AROUND
      AND EVEN DROPPED THE S IN HODGES.
      I DO KNOW THAT TRAVELING WITH THE FAIR ALL CARNEES HAD
      ALABAMA TAGS BECAUSE YOU DIDNT
      NEED CAR INS. AND ALABAMA IS WERE MY MOM AND DADS TAGS WERE MAILED
      TO.
      thank you for reading my story and viewing my pictures
      linda davis
      i knew my dad but dad never would tell us anything about his family i
      have made afolder call my lost family please view them
      email me with info,thank you so much linda